The global climate emergency requires new thinking, new tools and new arrangements for multi-stakeholder cooperation on the international as well as on the local level that will empower all of society to become engaged in climate action in a meaningful and rewarding manner.
Blockchain technology and digital finance are key enablers of climate action tracking, accounting, coordination and incentivization and are therefore the theme of this virtual event in the context of the Climate Week NYC 2020, which aims to:
– present the Climate Chain Coalition, the Climate ActionWorking Group of the International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications and the Digital Innovation Community
– provide insights on trends and recent developments in the field of blockchain technology and digital finance for climate action
– present concrete digital finance tools and citizens’/youth climate action empowerment solutions, developed by the event organizers and their partners
– provide a showcase for other global leaders in digital finance and blockchain for climate action empowerment to present their work and solutions
– provide an open space for networking of solution providers, technology users, researchers and civil society.
Get your Cointelegraph merch here: http://bit.ly/2X67nM7
Use this code for your 30% discount in our store: HODLERSDIGEST30
#Cointelegraph #Bitcoin #CryptoMarkets
Subscribe to Cointelegraph: https://goo.gl/JhmfdU
Cointelegraph covers everything Bitcoin, bringing you the latest news, prices, breakthroughs, and analysis, with emphasis on expert opinion and commentary from the digital currency community.